Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

Sharp sword katana tongue; son of a sword; rummage accord; Djinn and Mystic of the Mystic Bible Belt
    All I hear with my six sense is 'I need help' Sirens tell of hell; I'm a Siren with assuring kindness
    My burning iris burns the fire of the sun; I am hell's flame; compel vain
    I'm a demon prince; I render hell's reign; in Hell; Angels are Hell's pray
    Excel chains at horsemen and cherubs; slice you with a sword; then my maws will tear up
    'Iccubus' was a Angel named Icarus's rare come; I sliced with a sword with no remorse
    Daedelus made his way to the devil's whereabouts; the fires of Egypt blared the mouse
    I am Demon; a sharp sword aired the proud; and with a Asherah Pole; cut down anyone who dare arouse
    I'm a psychic with a pair of vows; Noah's ark; approached by a Griffin; the ocean choked him submissive
    Hades provoked him a mistress; the devil saw him delicious; made him gluttonous punishment
    Demons are fucking a succubus; sucking a hundred winds; lunge from the hugs of kids
    Aphrodite and her sisters were fucking wet; at night had sex with her till' the sun was set
    A psychic I punish breaths; under the sunset I give them a hellish death; killed their death
    Saw Medusa's and her Gorgons with my own two eyes; fulfilled their death; killed their breaths
    For the serpent of Eden; ate every snake atop of Medusa's head; she learned she was sinful through her death
    Cerberus grew some heads; as his morality was rendered obsolete; for it's ribcage; I caught it's seethe
    Punish hunger pains of Vikings; 666 devils with pitchforks; tortured and scorched them with hell's flame
    To Zeus's sons; and their felt vain; I murdered Hercules and Ares with hell's flame
    I look Zeus straight in the eyes; shed tears of joy; making him cry; the sight of this is sickening
    Your people's pride's wickedness; you will burn in hell for eternity; as I murder the Second Icarus

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology

You can feed this; no need to halt or something. It's good; so give feed. I will return if needed. Do you, people.