Thread: Topical Battle

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Topical Battle

80 lines max.
    Free topic.
    Due midnight, pacific, October 29th.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    34-10

Re: Topical Battle

Pussies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lmaooo i was actually wondering where all the topical heads on the site were. i’ve seen Baron Mynd around but that’s only cuz he got called out. haven’t seen anyone else even mention topicals until you, which is strange cuz i would’ve thought competitive creative writing would outlast competitive text gun bars lol. sucks too cuz i’m tryna read some shit.

tell you what. i’ve never topical battled so i’m way outta my element, but if no one’s accepted by the time the tourney i’m in is done, i’ll have a go. should be a dope challenge based on that survival epic you’re writing now.

Battle Record
    34-10

Most rap forum cats mock topical heads. Like dissing someone through text messages makes them more masculine somehow lol. Honestly doesn't surprise me that topical died before text. Poetry died years ago, and short stories before that. It was inevitable.

Sounds good, man, appreciate you stepping up.

i can do it if the deadline is friday