Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sinning vs. Caged

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Sinning vs. Caged

20 lines of greatness. I'll be sure to bring you a nice verse..good luck

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Sinning vs. Caged

My soul will dwell, put holes in shells; souls will melt; goal compel; pool to hell; soul of hell
    relish your thought, fold to hell; hell's son/sun, will have 'cage caged with hell's flame' like you stripping on the Asherah Poles in hell (you're not that bad, so stop)
    I'll arouse with asthma, a male Lamushta; com-pale your rumor; change your medulla oblongota; so you couldn't 'bring me home' with a house or casa
    Foul, que pasa'? Nouns of Rawza, foulest satyr, a noun to matyrs; you couldn't 'fathom this serpents tongue' making out with Asherah
    I'll hit you with a tomahawk while flying on a red hawk, I'll hit a home run out the dome son, red socks! Even if you were a girl, you couldn't make my bedrock
    Try to get 'Hi', and drunk! I'll let the keg pop! Red dot, not like Hindu like Sensui! My Rated R raps will 'turn the tables on cage' like trying to get the Edge off
    I'll bury you in the dirt, hurry! This is a firm ice blizzard, a light elixor, drank the elixor! You drank to the blizzard! I have a girl, I'm in a thirst hurry
    You're not a first worry, learn discerning with fire burning! I'll 'bury cage in the desert sands of time' no-one will remember you; like The Full Metal Alchemist on his first journey
    I'm a lavish chorus! Sang the flag of Sordid! Fans of sources! You'll see 'three bear arms' which means you'll see a knife and a gun, like a land of porridge!
    I'm a mexican, i drank a orange! My chupa cabra maw ran your morbid! You cannot 'out talk my tongue' 'believe one bad thought, you're killed' be scared of the demon Andrew Flores
    Sustain your dwell! I know the ways of hell My phrase, compels! I 'speak in tongues to hell' your phase will melt
    I'm someone God is scared of, hell's flames will dwell! I'm hell's son/sun spitting the flames of hell; your phrase will melt
    I'm singing to drums! Believe I'm the one! Believe I'm the one! A seed as the one! Believe I'm the one!
    Freedom has rung! Sing with a drum! So what 'you spit flames' you'll never be speaking in tongues!
    I compel higher! Propel fire! A dwelled fire! I'll turn you to ashes in hell's pyre!
    I burn you with hell's fire! I'll cry tears of joy for your death, it'll rain aqua tears from a cloud; my tears could melt fire
    You're not the best! What does matter now! I'm in a casual gown! Battling me? Try to 'climb heaven's stars' you'll put the ladder down!
    I'm in a lavish gown! You can't match my patterns now! when you grow your wings, and try to battle this serpent; they'll be like 'who let the dragon out'
    I sung to a cathedral! I'm loving with the people! Hell's sun will be my easel! I use hell's flame to ease souls!
    I sung the holy ghost! I dream ghosts! I believe ghosts, you're no match for the number 666, I'm speaking in tongues in a cathedral......

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Try your best, if you can match this verse; I'll be pleasantly surprised by it, i assure you. good luck, and try your best. nice

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinning View Post
    Try your best, if you can match this verse; I'll be pleasantly surprised by it, i assure you. good luck, and try your best. nice
    Remember that final warning about freeposting in battles?

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Remember that final warning about freeposting in battles?

U realize that wasn’t 20 lines right? Lmao. I’ll have something by next friday

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    U realize that wasn’t 20 lines right? Lmao. I’ll have something by next friday
    Didn’t look because I can’t stand reading his shit... I’ll clean this up shortly just post 20

Battle Record
    86-54

Going to delete winnings bars to the limit
    @Caged has 3 days to post a verse or he gets a ns

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Going to delete winnings bars to the limit
    @Caged has 3 days to post a verse or he gets a ns
    How many more days?

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    How many more days?
    Till tomorrow 11:59pm PST

Battle Record
    86-54

Closed