Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinning

0 0%
  • Aeeyo

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sinning vs Aeeyo - aeeyo wins

Battle Record
    2-3

Sinning vs Aeeyo - aeeyo wins

Drop your 16 lines by end of this week. Good?

Battle Record
    2-3

Re: Sinning vs Aeeyo

Here you go.

i'll give u the worst of it, you worthless kid, your skill is unseen, you might not be taking this swell
    as I hurt you quick, your LLL week 12 verse ain't "-it," so you're taking this "L"//
    search the history, niggaz break you down Sin like a box of Legos but you keep rebuilding yourself
    i got 16 lines of Super Glue to cement your image, after that ya'll ... this model's hitting the shelf//
    but you're one of many, who rhyme on semi, and sometimes you'll manage to spit automatic
    you still green with MV, you'll never see a win guaranteed, while our votes here are democratic//
    a nigga with wack spits, you seem out of practice, choose a new path cause this ain't workin out
    it's about to be tragic, the aftermath is you quitting your day job, now you might have to twerk it out//
    like a chick with no job, this ain't gonna be no -photo finish-, so let's muffle and low the noise
    i can't -picture- you dope on this board, as i open you more, your coldest verse even looks weak on Polar-roids//
    like i said before ~SiLeNcE~ is golden, holding court, quietly examining the evidence laid out right
    and i've read what you've wroten, verdict is... don't go picking battles when you still suck at Open Mics//
    but a bit about myself, i smash bricks into dust and snort the lines, the block is a part of me
    so pardon me if i seem hard to beat, most will side with me, i shouldn't let garbage like you clog the streets//
    all the weeks you spend writing your trash, calling out textcees, I simply thought "this guy just wreaks"
    as i have peeped, you don't realize your weak, I -C- your -A- game repeatedly gets stung by a hive of -Bs-//

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

aye wins by NS Open for Feed

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Closed