User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: just because i can

just because i can

first take a pill, pop a bottle then chill, kill everything you feel, cuz this shit is too real - how real is too real? like a new record deal - like a cold stainless steel for a meal kinda real, not a reel like we're fishin nigga pay attention listen nigga, fresh outta prison on a mission with a vision nigga - chillin wit convicted villians, money to the ceilin killin niggas wit these simple lyrics, they aint even comin near it - fearless is my fuckin anthem, spillin four score rhymes at random, risen from the hall of has been warriors and throwin tantrums - phantom of collaborations, ghost of christmas operations, representing ghetto nations, mafia incarcerations - animal, unbannable, a cannibal like hannibal, a middle finger mandible inside your mothers vaginal - his majesty of vanity, they kneel to me with gravity, the sultan of insanity, so stick it up your cavity - or battle me, a rattlesnake, your dinner dates my birthday cake, these other rappers sugar sweet - like halloween, they trick or treat

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: just because i can

animal, unbannable, a cannibal like hannibal,
    a middle finger mandible inside your mothers vaginal -
    his majesty of vanity, they kneel to me with gravity,
    the sultan of insanity, so stick it up your cavity
    damn dog u went in right here!!!! BARS!!!!

Overall this was pretty decent freestyle man. Sorry to hear u been locked up tho. That's never an easy situation. But i know u got bars for days then lol. Only thing i'd say to this is step up ya metaphor game and structure your verse like i did above so it doesnt look like a run on sentence. I was diggin that rhyme scheme i quoted tho. It flowed hard man. Good shyttt.